Annual JM Chubbuck Foundation Golf Tournament
Rome Country Club(RCC) COVID-19 Adjustments
- If you don't feel well, please stay home.
- The clubhouse is effectively closed. All food and beverage purchases must be taken to go.
- Use of masks in the clubhouse area is required.
- Hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes are provided at check-in. Each player is strongly suggested to carry their own bottle of sanitizer in their golf bag and use repeatedly throughout the round.
- Players are allowed to ride 2 to a cart(as of mid-late June according to RCC).
- Cart steering wheels are Lysol cleaned when returned.
- No more than four players per group.
- Players are encouraged to keep the flag stick in. If you must remove it, keep your glove on. Similarly, keep your glove on to retrieve your ball from the hole.
- Putting green flag sticks have been removed.
- No water coolers or ball washers are on the course for your safety. Please plan accordingly.
- Keep your social spacing while playing.
- Celebrate birdies responsibly with air hig fives!
|Event Date||08-01-2020 7:30 am|
|Event End Date||08-01-2020 2:30 pm|
|Location||Rome Country Club|